Over 35 years experience
YOUR DENTISTS IN
The distinguishing feature of our clinic is its pioneering use of technology. In addition to paperless management of dental records, numerous technologies allow us to provide dental care comfortably, quickly and with great precision.
Dentures on implants are most often full dentures in the lower jaw which are stabilized by 2 or 4 implants. These are topped with small metal balls that fit into the denture and allow you to easily remove them for cleaning.
Implant stabilized dentures may also be used for the upper jaw but this case is less common because the prosthesis’ palate usually stabilizes it sufficiently.
Benefits of having implant stabilized dentures
- It is the most economical solution for dentures on implants;
- You can eat most types of food (apples, bagels, etc.)
- Increased denture stability improves chewing and digestion;
- Durability and comfort are superior to conventional dentures;
- Reduced bone loss and facial muscle atrophy due to the loss of teeth;
- Improved pronunciation and greater confidence because the denture is securely attached;
- Easy to clean and maintain.
Do you need 2 or 4 implants?
The number of implants will depend on your anatomy and your goals. This must be discussed with your dentist.
- X-Ray and initial consultation;
- Selection and approval of treatment plan;
- Bone graft (only if required);
- Implant placement and temporary denture (if possible, we will temporarily use your denture);
- Follow-up appointments;
- Installation of the final dentures
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH ONE OF OUR DENTISTS?
Contact - EN
"*" indicates required fields