Invisalign is an orthodontic solution that aligns teeth without using braces. All you have to do is wear removable custom-made translucent aligners that look somewhat like the mouthguards worn by athletes, except that they are very discreet.
Orthodontics with Invisalign
Invisible orthodontics with removable aligners
Each set of Invisalign aligner is built to gradually and gently move your teeth, little by little, every day for 2 weeks. Then you must change to a new set until all your teeth are in their final position as prescribed by your dentist.
Invisalign provides patients with the following benefits:
- Comfortable: no more metal wires that can hurt you;
- No food restrictions: since you remove your aligners during meals, you can eat whatever you want;
- Discreet: aligners being practically invisible, most people won’t notice your orthodontic treatment;
- Easy oral hygiene: after removing your aligners, you can brush and floss as usual;
- Shorter treatment: In general, Invisalign straighten teeth faster than metal braces;
- Fewer control visits: With Invisalign, control visits are fewer and more spaced apart.
How much does Invisalign cost?
Since each case is different, it is impossible to answer precisely this question online or over the phone. However, be aware that an Invisalign treatment costs about the same as an orthodontic treatment with metal braces and sometimes less. However, we can give these price as rough guidelines: simple treatment: $ 4,000, moderately complex treatment: $ 6,000.
The exact cost of your orthodontic treatment can only be determined following the initial consultation which we offer free of charge.
Tax Credits and Insurance
Orthodontic expenses are normally considered medical expenses for tax purposes. You may be eligible for a tax credit. If you have dental insurance, orthodontics may be covered. Check your policy with your dental insurer.
Why choose us for Invisalign?
- The initial orthodontic consultation is free of charge.
- You can spread the cost of the Invisalign over the treatment period. See our financing options.
- We will pay the first 12 months of interest on your loan.
- Our iTero Element digital scanner will capture the contours of your teeth and gum anatomy, producing an extremely accurate 3D digital model in just minutes. The increased accuracy produces Invisalign aligners that are more effective and more comfortable to wear;
- Having a digital scanner eliminates the goop and gagging of traditional impressions;
- With a digital impression of your teeth, you get your Invisaligns aligners faster since we do not have to produce a physical model. Also, the digital model is sent electronically to the aligner plant eliminating delays;
To learn more
For additional information, visit www.invisalign.ca or ask your dentist.