Over 35 years experience
YOUR DENTISTS IN
The distinguishing feature of our clinic is its pioneering use of technology. In addition to paperless management of dental records, numerous technologies allow us to provide dental care comfortably, quickly and with great precision.
The TMJ is the joint that allows interaction between the temporal bone of the skull and the lower jawbone. Problems can occur if the jaw pivots when opening or closing or during a lateral movement. This affects the TMJ and the chewing muscles and causes temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJD or TMD).
- Earache without infection
- Pain that is more intense in the morning than in the afternoon
- Pain in the jaw when chewing, biting or yawning
- Clicking sound when opening and closing the mouth
- Difficulty opening and closing the mouth
- Locking or stiffening of the jaw when speaking, yawning or eating
- Teeth sensitivity with no observed dental problem
Most experts think that certain mental or physical tasks, such as an exhaustive effort or stressful situation, provoke or aggravate TMD. The problem is essentially caused by overtaxed muscles, due in particular to bruxism (clenching and grinding teeth).
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH ONE OF OUR DENTISTS?
Contact - EN
"*" indicates required fields